N1 Aviation will provide you with professional industry representation as your exclusive agent when selling your aircraft. We utilize our vast industry network to help find the right buyer for your aircraft. The following are steps we will take to ensure the best price and fastest sales time:
- Review the current marketplace for valuations and trends and help formulate the best sales price to best meet our clients’ time frame expectations.
- Develop all of the aircraft’s collateral materials to maximize the listing.
- Promote the aircraft’s availability within the industry’s brokerage network.
- Meet with potential buyers to coordinate any or all aircraft showings, demonstration flights and logbook reviews.
- Bring all qualified offers to our client and coordinate all details for the pre-buy inspection.
- Structure a Purchase Agreement based around a signed Letter of Offer; the backbone of any transaction.
- Provide technical representation of the aircraft, on our clients’ behalf during the pre-buy inspection and coordinate solutions for any airworthy discrepancies along the guidelines of the aircraft purchase agreement.
- Represent our client during all administrative tasks involved with the close of sale, including; escrow, delivery and FAA paperwork.